Salesforce domin is mandatory for Authentication and Authorization. Once domain setuped in your org – you can’t revert/change domain name. Please follow below step to create My Domain in your salesforce org
- Login to Salesforce and Click “Setup” menu on top right corner under your name
2. type “My Domain” on the quick find/search and Click “My Domain”
3. Give your domain in the text box and click availability button. You will be getting availability or non-availability of your domain name. If available then select “Agreement” checkbox and click “Register Domain” button.
4. normally domain registration will take 5 to 10 min in salesforce. so you will be receiving email once domain is ready
5. Now your domain is ready to use.