Easy way to delete multiple records at the same time in salesforce is mentioned below:
- You want to delete multiple records at a time in object record list page like Contacts, Opportunities , Cases and Leads.
- That the way is by using AppExchange, install Mass Delete extension in your Org and add a Mass Delete button to record list page and select records you want to delete. Then click a button and delete all records.
- Steps to install extension and add button in record list page:
- Setup->Quick Find Box –>Search App –> Click AppExchange Marketplace .
- In Search box–> Enter Mass Delete–>Find Mass Delete App–>Click to Install your Org.
- Setup–> Object Manager–> Select Object like Contact, Case ,Lead, Opportunity.
- Example–> Choose Case Object.
- In Object –> Select Search layout for salesforce classic–>Edit List view.
- In List view page–> Custom Buttons –> Add Mass Delete to Selected buttons–> Click Save –> Then page redirected to Search layout page.
- In Search layout page–> Edit Search Results.
- In Case Search Results page –>Custom Buttons –> Add Mass Delete to Selected buttons–> Click Save.
- You can delete multiple records at the same time now. Please check it by using following steps==>
- Sales App–> Click Case Tab–>Go to Record list view page –>In list view select All Cases.
- See Mass Delete button in page upper right corner.
- Select case records you want to delete –> click Mass Delete button–>click Delete Records.
Note: You can delete maximum 200 records only at the same time.