Salesforce in Nonprofit Organization
Over the last few years, Salesforce has grown and is used in all industries. It is used efficiently in Non-profit organizations (Nonprofit Organization is an organization not to share income between the members, directors, or officers. It is an organization started for the purpose or for a cause that operated legally). Salesforce flexibility and customization options have made touch hand in all fields and also made it a success. Salesforce in Nonprofit Organization is integrated software that connects all functional departments of an organization. Be its fundraising, marketing, promotional activities, programs, and grants. Salesforce app is designed to simplify the daily activities of non-profit organizations.
Benefits of Salesforce in Nonprofit Organization
Salesforce in non-profit is made affordable, which has many discounts, and the price is reasonable. Free trial is made available, and many offers are there to help the non-profit organization buy and use it. The Salesforce platform helps to connect with customers and increase the reach.
The fund is a vital part of keeping the NGO live, Salesforce plays an important role in connecting the right people, managing and running efficiently for the cause it is working. Online fundraising is made available to attract more volunteers to get the gifts transferred from one place to any place in the world. Exchange of data is open to exchange between the workforce, thus using the Salesforce platform.
All the non-profit organization activities are organized well to manage fundraising activities; grants, workforce, personalized dashboard is built to simplify the process. Salesforce overcomes the challenges faced in this activity. Actionable plans are more organized.
Increase in operational efficiency of the workforce. Efficiency is also possible in report making. Salesforce CRM in a non-profit organization in establishing robust communication relationships among the crew. Aimed goals are achieved in the time set.
One of the very important reasons to choose Salesforce is the platform’s customization according to the needs and specifications of a non-profit organization, which will differ from organization to organization. Easy customization of Salesforce features is possible for a better outcome.
Even though the profit is not shared, reporting fundraised and allocated for different purposes/causes is important. For this purpose, reporting efficiency plays an important role. So Salesforce platform use makes the reported activity simple and efficient.
Community support is a must for a non-profit organization. Salesforce provides you with a support workforce at any time and anywhere. Be it technical support; assistance is available for any functional difficulties.
8. Program Management:
Programs are managed effectively with the use of Salesforce. Salesforce plans and executes the program organized to raise funds.How complex the program is, Salesforce eases the activities to run the program with a program management tool.
9. Marketing Strategy:
The marketing tool of Salesforce helps in speedy and smooth communication. Thus, supporting the non-profit organization with personalized emails and messages to bring in volunteers and donors. Email should be attractive with content and images.
10. Strong Community:
A strong community has used Salesforce and achieved their success, and challenges are shared in a common assembly to have used Salesforce. It is bringing the concept of togetherness.
What is a Non-profit Success Pack?
Non-profit Success Pack is a pre configured non-profit set up. It was also called a Non-profit starter pack. It contains a managed pack installed on top of Salesforce Enterprise Edition. It is a non-profit data model for fundraising.
Difference between Nonprofit Success Pack and Salesforce CRM
Non-profit Success Pack and Salesforce CRM have common features like managing relationships, volunteers, donors, programs, but major differences are:
1. Salesforce plays an important role in helping society by providing tools at affordable charges. Different devices are charged at different rates. The regular cost is 160$, but the Non-Profit Success Pack gives a free trial for 30 days. Even discounts are available .Salesforce has come with a program one step ahead to help a non-profit organization launch the Power of Us Program -which says ten free subscriptions free for eligible non-profits organizations.
2. Salesforce CRM is ranked no.1 due to the various advantages to its credit. Salesforce is a widely used platform across the world. Salesforce CRM helps to make business decisions quickly and accurately. It is an integrated one so that companies can optimize their operational activities. It supports high-level multitasking within and across the branches of the companies. The Non-profit Success Pack (formerly known as the Nonprofit Starter Pack) is a component of the Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud. The managed packages are installed on theSalesforce Enterprise Edition in NPSP.
3. Salesforce is not part of the Non-profit Success Pack. The solution is accessible for the organization of all sizes. Still, th The non-profit Success Pack is part of Salesforce, and components are not needed by organizations that do not rely heavily on an individual charity.
4. Salesforce uses business to a business data model, but Non-profit Success Pack uses company to a consumer data model.
5. Salesforce is specially designed for business as a whole, but the Non-Profit Success. Pack is specially designed considering the needs of non-profits in mind. When paired with the Nonprofit Success Pack, Salesforce Non-Profit Cloud provides a formidable tool for non-profits, assisting them with technology and platform. It enables non-profits to manage organizational operations, interact with volunteers, funders, fund-raisers, and communicate effectively during campaigns. Furthermore, Salesforce has a large network of developers, professionals, experts, users, or companies that efficiently backs up, helps, and feeds the NPSP program.
Non Profit organization is essential to make the world a better place at the time of need. Salesforce is joining hands with non-profit organizations in maintaining the records, reporting efficiently, making the non-profit organizations reach the volunteers, donors through marketing tools,organizing programs through program management tools.