This is “Sathishkumar Periyasamy”. I am working as Salesforce Technical Architect at Vivial Media LLC. 10x Certified | Dayton User Group Leader | Blogger | Trailblazer Community | Tweet me at @ppksathish1.
My Salesforce Journey: When I started my career in 2006, I was a Microsoft .NET guy! It was not a long time in MS.NET! I came to know about Salesforce through my boss Prabhu Sekar who was already in love with Salesforce. I was lucky to be part of his team and learn Salesforce to start my Salesforce journey in 2009.
I started to participate and contribute to Salesforce Developer User Group (DUG) from the same year when Salesforce invented the DUG in 2010. DUG helped me to learn Salesforce faster and also complete Salesforce Certifications.
In 2014 at Dreamforce, Salesforce introduced a fun way of learning their platform called “Trailhead”, which speed up my journey in Salesforce. Trailhead gamification (Badges) motivated not only me but tons of others as well to learn Salesforce Ecosystem.
My debut in the success community was in 2016! After listening and learning for all these years starting from 2009, I thought to share my knowledge and contribute to the community by answering to the questions from the admins and developers who stuck in their implementation. I have also shared my knowledge and research results for the complex scenarios through my blog (https://sathishsfdc.com).
In 2017, I got an opportunity to lead an Salesforce official user group in Dayton, Ohio. I strongly believe it was my promise to the community for sharing my knowledge and helping them to succeed in their career. Till now, I am on it and I will keep my promise 🙂
- Helped Naveen Dhanaraj to pursue his career in Salesforce and also guided him to succeed in Salesforce. He is also running Salem User Group in India. I am happy that he was nominated for MVP multiple times.
- Helped “Venkata Sai Dilip Chandra Goparaju” who got introduced via User Group to start his career in Salesforce and find a job while he was studying in Dayton University.
- Mentored group of peoples to start their career in Salesforce and preparing Salesforce Certifications.
- Guided “Santhosh Kumar Subramanian” to start the user group in Coimbatore, India.
My 2021 Goals:
- Mentor and train 10 to 15 mentee in Salesforce Ecosystem and build there career path and help them to find the job in Salesforce platform.